Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The class reunion of the junior high school

Hello.
This is May in Japan.

Today is the opening ceremony of the school term in Japan.
It will be the blue day for Japanese child.

When I was a junior high student, I looked forward to the opening ceremony.
Because I enjoyed my junior high school life, I wanted to see my friends soon.

The class reunion of the junior high school was held on August 14, after an interval of 15 years.


I attended at the class reunion and I met many classmates and teachers.


There were few participation numbers of the class reunion, but it was very fun.
Many classmates were married people and they had children.
However, nothing had changed in our friendship.

I felt blissful, like if I had returned to the time when I was a junior high school student.
I want to participate in a class reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment