Friday, February 27, 2015

Nagasaki trip (the Lantern Festival 2013) : 1

Hello.
This is May in Japan.

I went on a day trip to Nagasaki alone in February of the last year.
The purpose of the trip was to watch lantern Festival.
It was a very impressive trip.


I got on a limited express train from Fukuoka where I live in to Nagasaki.
I changed the limited express train at Hakata Station, once.
It was about 2 hours by a limited express train from Hakata Station to Nagasaki Station.


When I arrived at Nagasaki Station, the huge lantern of the dragon was displayed in front.
The lantern was nodding in the breeze, so the dragon seemed to live. 
It had a lot of impact !!


It was the lantern of the mouses.
There were many lanterns at Nagasaki Station.
These lanterns pleased tourists who arrived at Nagasaki Station.

I went to a restaurant to eat a lunch.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment