Saturday, February 28, 2015

Nagasaki trip (the Lantern Festival 2013) : 2

Hello.
This is May in Japan.

I went on a day trip to Nagasaki alone to watch lantern Festival in February of the last year.

I went to a restaurant close to Nagasaki Station to eat a lunch.


This is the restaurant, "Lao Lee".
It is a restaurant that specializes in Taiwanese cuisine.


I ate "Champon" which was the specialty of Nagasaki.
"Champon" is a kind of noodles with meat and vegetables.
The soup of Champon is pork bone soup.
It was very delicious.


I also ate the boiled gyoza which was the special product of this restaurant.
It was very juicy and so delicious !!!

I was satisfied with a lunch very much !!


After eating lunch,I went to the Nagasaki Chinatown.


The Nagasaki Chinatown was a main place of the lantern Festival.


Many lanterns were displayed and many shops opened in the main place.
I enjoyed shopping and watching lanterns till it became dark.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment